Brian made great strides this past weekend and took Julia for a walk in the baby bjorn. Julia absolutely loved it and I think Brian did too. I loved that she konked out for a bit. Bella is still a bit confused. I'm sure she would love to ride in a carrier like that. I told her maybe we can get one of those baskets or bike trailers and she can have a ride in that. Personally, I think Bella would be great if we strapped her up to a radio flier wagon. We could all go for a ride!
Brian made great strides this past weekend and took Julia for a walk in the baby bjorn. Julia absolutely loved it and I think Brian did too. I loved that she konked out for a bit. Bella is still a bit confused. I'm sure she would love to ride in a carrier like that. I told her maybe we can get one of those baskets or bike trailers and she can have a ride in that. Personally, I think Bella would be great if we strapped her up to a radio flier wagon. We could all go for a ride!
Comments
Post a Comment