So, here we are again. Already. The months are going faster now. I don't know if it's because I'm back at work and so time just flies by. Or if we're really in a groove (except for bottlefeeding STILL) and things are just running so smoothly that time is fleeting by. Either way, it's going fast. At this rate, Julia will be asking about mortgage rates before we know it. She did pick Smart Money magazine out of the mail today to carry. Smart Money over Martha?! Daddy is so proud!
So, here we are again. Already. The months are going faster now. I don't know if it's because I'm back at work and so time just flies by. Or if we're really in a groove (except for bottlefeeding STILL) and things are just running so smoothly that time is fleeting by. Either way, it's going fast. At this rate, Julia will be asking about mortgage rates before we know it. She did pick Smart Money magazine out of the mail today to carry. Smart Money over Martha?! Daddy is so proud!
Comments
Post a Comment