It's amazing look back over the last ten months. We can't believe how fast Julia is growing up. And we certainly can't prop her up for a photo these days, she just wants to move. Right now you can really tell her age by how long her hair is. Just a few months ago, there was hardly any of it. Now, it's covering her eyes. It's almost long enough for a barrette. Julia has really started to communicate this last week, using her sign language and the increasingly popular pointing finger. What does she point at? Waffles. Bella. Daddy. You know, the important stuff.



Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment