Even in this insatiable heat wave, we still make trips to the playground (for about 5 minutes. seriously.) I just started to take Julia there and she really loves the round and round thing. I, of course, sit on it with her and feel like I'm going to throw up after spinning so fast. But she likes it. And the swings, she really loves. I guess in this heat, that is one way to catch a breeze.
Even in this insatiable heat wave, we still make trips to the playground (for about 5 minutes. seriously.) I just started to take Julia there and she really loves the round and round thing. I, of course, sit on it with her and feel like I'm going to throw up after spinning so fast. But she likes it. And the swings, she really loves. I guess in this heat, that is one way to catch a breeze.
Comments
Post a Comment