We had some fun with family at the apple and pumpkin orchard. Spending time with cousins Sam and Thomas in the apple fields was super fun. Julia LOVES the apples. She sure does know when things are in season. She also really liked the pumpkins and tried to pick a lot of them up, including the wheelbarrow with all the pumpkins in it!

Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment