The basement and new office are finally complete. We have spent the last couple weekends moving our lives into the basement and out of the storage unit and the remaining boxes strewn across the house. Now we have a new tv area, a craft counter, a laundry, a play area, a wine closet, a bathroom nicer than the one we use everyday, and a new home office. Julia's favorites are her play shelves stocked full of toys, the mini closet where wheelie bug sleeps (and elmo naps), and the computer that "plays elmo". You tube is a great place for Elmo videos, as witnessed here by Julia (who practically drools), but I'm finding most of them are inappropriate for children. And I don't mean Katy Perry inappropriate, I'm talking about Elmo dolls getting set on fire. I'd take Katy over that.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment