We had a great weekend two weeks ago (I know, I gotta keep up the blog posts. I'd never succeed as a professional blogger) when Didi and Pop Pop came to visit. Mommy and Daddy got to have a night out alone on Friday and then we took the whole gang to Old Town for a nice dinner on Saturday night. It was warm enough that we could walk around and see the water and the fountain in front of city hall. We even saw a bride! It was a really nice weekend and I think if they could, Didi and Pop would carry our screened in porch home with them. They had a great time sitting outside in the sun. Now that our home is in pretty good shape, we sure hope they come to visit us more. And anyone else who wants a little NoVa vacation.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment