Or down by the harbor, really. Spring is coming and one of our favorite places to hang out is Georgetown. There's a great new waterfront park that is really fun to picnic in and watch the boats and birds. Today we saw lots of ducks and sea gulls (but called them all ducks). The highlight was the fountain that had water come out the sides! What fun this will be when it's just a wee bit warmer.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment