Best play date EVER. Julia got to spend half of Sunday with Mommy at her friend, Jamie's house. Jamie not only has the best playroom EVER. But she also has two kids to play with. Bridget and Julia got along so well. It must be the shared love of Sleeping Beauty, Strawberry Shortcake, babies and baby strollers. Sam was happy to play along as long as we were outside. Ms. Jamie made mac n cheese for lunch (how did she know?!!!!) and let us hang out and play. AND we had popsicles. It was a great day. Julia is already talking about having a playdate at our house (and what toys we need to get). A big shout out to Jamie for all the fun! And you don't live that far so we'll have to do this more. :)
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment