The big adventure of the weekend was heading to Butler's Orchard to go pumpkin picking. It was great fun and we actually went at a time of year when there were pumpkins left in the patch. We picked a mommy, a daddy, a Julia and a Schuyler pumpkin. And a few extra white ones. Schuyler cooperated and slept through the whole thing. It made me wonder what next year's trip to the patch might look like. I'm guessing I won't be able to get any photos because we'll be busy corraling crazy girls! Looking forward to all the days between now and then...or at least the ones when we get some sleep. Which we did not have this morning and still somehow managed to get to the pumpkins without any emergencies.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment