Our Elf on the Shelf has been causing mischief! Each night she flies back to Santa to report on good and bad behaviors. Washing hands? Good. Picking nose? Bad. And then each morning she is back and hiding somewhere new in the house. It makes getting up and dressed just a bit easier, not to mention going to sleep. Because, duh, Elf Kailyn can't fly to Santa's until everyone is asleep. Sometimes Elf Kailyn does funny things like slurping up colored sugar and hanging upside down. If you're looking for creative ways to use the elf...check Pinterest. There are some hilarious ones!
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment