We had a fairly low key Father's Day due to a fever in Ms. Julia. When she's sick, she is miserable. We managed to take Daddy out to breakfast, but since she had to stay home from school Monday from the fever, we missed the Father's Day party. Julia came home Tuesday with fabulous gifts. An awesome visor (who doesn't need some extra sun protection) and a nice pen holder for his office. It made Daddy all sparkly, inside and out. Probably the glitter stickers on the visor.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment