Our posts get more and more infrequent. It's not because we aren't doing things. We are. But the things we do lately are more along the lines of home addition/construction decisions/spreadsheets, preschool parent board planning, and Wootton High School reunion planning (sure, we have time for that). In between emails and phone calls, the girls are finding sweet moments together to play. They play together so well now. We hope they remain best friends forever....in between fights.
Today I was working and the girls were drawing together. Schuyler actually will pick up a crayon and scribble. It's handy in restaurants almost every weekend. Julia drew some lovely Halloween decorations that she proceeded to hang on the basement wall. "For trick or treaters"
As far as I know, there will be no trick or treaters in my basement. Hopefully by Halloween things will settle down a little bit.
Today I was working and the girls were drawing together. Schuyler actually will pick up a crayon and scribble. It's handy in restaurants almost every weekend. Julia drew some lovely Halloween decorations that she proceeded to hang on the basement wall. "For trick or treaters"
As far as I know, there will be no trick or treaters in my basement. Hopefully by Halloween things will settle down a little bit.
Comments
Post a Comment