The annual Diehl family Christmas was upon us once again. We packed up our sleigh and headed to PA for some fun with siblings, cousins and grandparents. It was a whirlwind...I think because Julia and Lila are old enough to get the concept of presents and so it all just went down so fast. The girls were incredibly patient while the boys went off and has their own pre-holiday celebration...at a brewery. Apparently girls were not invited (who can blame them with so many girls running around!). Fortunately, they came back with some suds to keep us smiling. I did notice that I completely neglected group shots this year. I guess it really all just did race by.
We had a great time exchanging gifts and sharing stories. The idea of next year, with four girls screeching with delight is fantastic, and terrifying. Good thing we have a long time and much to do between now and next December.
"No one's taking MY baby!"
We had a great time exchanging gifts and sharing stories. The idea of next year, with four girls screeching with delight is fantastic, and terrifying. Good thing we have a long time and much to do between now and next December.
"No one's taking MY baby!"
Comments
Post a Comment