I think Anna and Julia might some day be the best of friends. It's nice to have a girl cousin to play with. When Anna was visiting, she so wanted to help take care of Julia. She helped change her diapers, pick out her clothes, read her stories, push the stroller, and hold her. I sure do hope these two will share lots of times together as they grow up. Someone's got to show Julia the ropes.
I think Anna and Julia might some day be the best of friends. It's nice to have a girl cousin to play with. When Anna was visiting, she so wanted to help take care of Julia. She helped change her diapers, pick out her clothes, read her stories, push the stroller, and hold her. I sure do hope these two will share lots of times together as they grow up. Someone's got to show Julia the ropes.
i had a lot of fun with you julia! thank you for teaching me so many things about babies. i love babies!
ReplyDeletelove,
annalisa