I may need to explain this one. So, it's been really hard to fit workouts in. But I need them. They make me feel good. I've tried waking up early before work and I've come to the conclusion that after being raised on 5am workouts for 15 years, it's only fair that I get to sleep in until 6:30 every day for the rest of my life (until have to drive Julia to swim practice at 5). Sometimes I run at lunch, sometimes I work out after Julia is in bed. This time, however, I decided I would try and do some circuit training in the yard since the weather was so nice while Julia was playing with her outdoor toys. Multitasking, if you will. Watching her play and working up a sweat at the same time.
Enter problem. I was doing my push ups in the grass and Julia started YELLING at me. "Mommy, are you doing?" What am I doing? "Exercising." Ek-her-izing? Yes. And then she proceeded to imitate my push ups. I assure you, I don't do them this way. I do big girl push ups. Really, I do.
ha! it doesn't get much better when they are 8. then they just tell you to go faster, lift more, lunge deeper...AND you have to drive them to swim practice!!!!
ReplyDelete