It was warm (for a bit) on Friday and Julia kept asking to go to the swimming pool, so I took a chance and pulled out her little pool. I don't think she was impressed. Besides asking for "more water", it was cold and windy, so not really optimal conditions for lawn pools yet. After taking a few minutes to get adjusted to the temperature. She finally say down and played a bit. It was enough to satisfy her pool needs for the day. And that was enough for me. :)
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment