It's that time of year! The annual hunt for the Christmas tree. We finally (almost) chose a tree according to our ceiling height. Which, unfortunately, is a measly 7.5 feet. People must have been shorter in the 1920s. Julia of course wanted the biggest tree of them all. And then pointed to this one in the first photo. Look, a baby one! There were tons of folks buying trees over 10 feet tall. We chose a nice, slender 8 footer and got it to just squeak into our living room. Sorry, star on top. No room for you this year. It's beginning to look like Christmas around the Diehls.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment