So, Julia's school puts on "The Story of Christmas" at the adjacent church each year. We had no idea what to expect this year and kept it quiet and didn't invite anyone to come. But next year, everyone is welcome since we now know what mayhem to expect. The thirty-some toddlers and pre-K-ers don costumes and have actual lines and the school director narrates. There are stars, trees, donkeys, wise men, innkeepers, and a Joseph and Mary. It's quite a sight. The mayhem part is actually trying to wrestle your way into a good seat and a spot for video/camera action. Hence, my shots have a lot of adult heads. But you get the idea. Ironically, our little chatterbox apparently was the loudest twinkling star during rehearsal. But then she came upon the FULL church and got total stagefright. She was pretty much pulled into the church by her teacher. But recovered afterwards fully with a plate full of mac 'n cheese. You can just see her pale-skinned little hand getting pulled down the aisle in this first image. All of these kids were so stinking cute. Mark your calendars for next year!
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment