What do they teach you in school? OR. Who taught you that? These are frequent questions we ask Julia lately. Those crazy kids, besides sharing germs and Cheerios and boogers, they share the wonderful faces, sounds and phrases that parents cringe at. Things like baby talk, "poop sounds", faces where you practically stick your fingers in your eyes and roll your tongue. Where do they learn this stuff? Is there a special secret circle time that teachers aren't aware of? Some of the faces are funny. And the phrases too. Just yesterday, Julia said, "Mommy? My mind. It's not working". Honest to goodness those words came out of her mouth. My response? "It's ok, honey. My doesn't work sometimes either". Kids. They say and do the darndest things.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment