The weekend was so nice I took Julia for a walk outside. We saw all sorts of flowers blooming, trees blooming, and dogs being walked. Let's be honest, the dogs were the highlight for Julia. Pretty sure she's going to run a doggie company of some sort when she's older. Anyways. Julia took the great photo of the "pink trees" above. With the longer afternoons and warmer temps, Jules is getting some workouts outside and, thankfully, sleeping better at night. It's great to see spring popping up all over. Not that we really had a winter....
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment