Our first day at home as a family of four gave us lots of excitement. We had two total blowouts from Schuyler which required stripping the crib sheet and the changing pad in one day. Julia was so happy to hold her baby sister in her own home and was ecstatic that Mommy and Daddy were home to be with her. Daddy was such a trooper and was so helpful at home and somehow managed to smother Mommy with wonderful gifts that he and Julia picked out together. Schuyler adjusted to home life fairly well. Mommy was just so glad to be out of the hospital, get some fresh air, and sleep in her own bed. How horrible are hospital beds...geez. With all the excitement, Jules even found time for a short nap.
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment