I'm not really sure what it means to have a pirate's life. But I do know our little pirate, Julia, had an awesome Halloween. She started her afternoon with her school's party/parade. The first couple photos show her coming down the stairs in her class's "costume fashion show". Then the next couple are attempts at trying to get Julia and Schuyler in their costumes. Schuyler is wearing her mermaid suit...over top of her fluffy pink onesie...it was cold, what can I say? But she didn't get to go trick or treating like Julia. You can see her and some of her little buddies in the last couple photos. Our neighborhood has amazing cute kids. Greedy ones at that, because I left out my treat bowl with a note reading "please take two. save some for other ghouls." And when I got home hour later, all 80 pieces of candy were gone. Pretty certain we didn't have 40 trick or treaters in one hour. Guess I'll have to stay home next year. Julia's reaction? Arrrghhhh!
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment