Thanksgiving is around the corner. What are we thankful for? Broccoli, of course. But that doesn't sit well in Schuyler's belly. This year, we are truly thankful for Schuyler. We have been waiting for her for a long time. Somehow we knew we were going to be blessed with two beautiful little girls. Remind me that I'm saying this in a few years when all I want to do is strangle their beautiful little necks, ok? But right now, we couldn't be happier. Sleep deprived, yes. And missing some of the luxuries of our young adulthood...like nice dinners and movie theaters and adult conversation that doesn't revolve around poop and staying up past 9pm and sleeping in until 8am. All those things will come back, we know. Right now...we are thankful for Schuyler (and Julia and Bella too).
Yes. I haven't updated anyone in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been much camera action. Between packing up, moving out, moving in, unpacking, and the notorious fourth quarter of work... and a computer that is dying (are you listening, Santa?). I can't get anything done! But I did create something at work that I'm super proud of. You should watch it. Over and over. And share it. And like it. That's the thumbs up button. I art directed, executive produced and helped promote this video on all the free channels that we know of. Including this one! My blog. So enjoy.

young adulthood? what's that?!?!
ReplyDeleteaunt paula & uncle dave