So, the pretend play is getting really popular in the house. There is a lot of taking care of babies (both real and of the plastic variety). There is a lot of noticing that toys and friends have "feelings". There is a lot of tucking in and getting dressed and undressed (which is making the getting ready for the day and bedtime difficult sometimes because we have to dress and undress 5 friends). And there is an increase in naming all these said friends. Some have names already...thankfully, like Leila and Coral. Others....well, they are not as lucky some would think. Why? Well, the names that are assigned are, well, let's just say creative. Of course, one should never criticize a person's given name. For instance, in the photo shown are two of Julia's little friends. She decided last night to name them.
Great. Great idea, Jules. The little boy on the left...that's AC. Not sure if it's initial spelling or something more interesting like....Ayceigh. Either way. Cool name for a blonde boy. The little girl....yes...that's Pones. Pones. Pones in the raincoat. And the glasses. She kinda looks like a Pones. Hey, Pones! It just makes me think of funny skits that families make up over holiday vacations. Skits of advertisements for crazy people getting assistance from Sally Struthers and her special association for mental people. Mental people? We don't even use such terms in this day in age. But it just makes me think of poor lil' Pones. Not sure why. I may need to call up Sally Struthers myself since apparently I find it so amusing and giggle every time I hear the name Pones.
Well, I can't say my kid doesn't have a good imagination. I wonder what Pones and AC will be up to tonight. Maybe a crash in the disco minivan.
Great. Great idea, Jules. The little boy on the left...that's AC. Not sure if it's initial spelling or something more interesting like....Ayceigh. Either way. Cool name for a blonde boy. The little girl....yes...that's Pones. Pones. Pones in the raincoat. And the glasses. She kinda looks like a Pones. Hey, Pones! It just makes me think of funny skits that families make up over holiday vacations. Skits of advertisements for crazy people getting assistance from Sally Struthers and her special association for mental people. Mental people? We don't even use such terms in this day in age. But it just makes me think of poor lil' Pones. Not sure why. I may need to call up Sally Struthers myself since apparently I find it so amusing and giggle every time I hear the name Pones.
Well, I can't say my kid doesn't have a good imagination. I wonder what Pones and AC will be up to tonight. Maybe a crash in the disco minivan.
Comments
Post a Comment